Building strong relationships with key suppliers allows us to get the products that you need. These relationships are strategic, collaborative, and transparent with the primary objective of infusing quality and robustness into your supply chain.
Click one of our Featured Suppliers below to learn more
With a time-tested commitment to data transparency, collaboration and J.T.Baker® quality, Avantor™ Performance Materials offers a broad portfolio of products developed to drive innovation across a wide range of biotechnology, life sciences and electronic materials industries and applications. J.T.Baker® brand products offer a more than 110-year legacy of application-optimized, specially engineered global performance, and the Macron Fine Chemicals™ brand is known worldwide for high consistency and reliability. All of Avantor’s regulated products are backed by proven quality control systems, supply chain security and a robust Management of Change process.
- Acid/Base, Amino Acid, Antibiotic/API, Biological Buffer, Bioreagent, Blend/Solution, Carbohydrate, Chromatography, Detergent, Dyes/Stains, Etch, Kit/Test Strips, Media/Media Supplements, Metals, Mineral/Vitamin, Organic Specialty, Remover, Salts/Inorganics, Sanitizer, Solvent/Organics, Standards, Surfactant/Emulsifier, Water
- ISO Certified
- Reach Certified
- cGMP Manufacturing
- Reach Certified
- Supply Chain Security
JSR Micro, Inc. is driving innovation in semiconductor by manufacturing the industry’s most innovative family of photoresists, developers, and specialty chemicals. As polymer experts, JSR Micro leverages its experience and research and development capabilities to expand into new and growing markets while always maintaining an uncompromising focus on quality. JSR Micro, Inc. is the US-based subsidiary of JSR Corporation, which operates a responsive, reliable supply chain and quality program through a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and R&D labs throughout North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. JSR Micro is an innovation partner to its customers, working together to continue to advance today’s technologies and to create the breakthroughs of tomorrow.
- Photoresist Manufacturer
- Photoresist (i-line, KrF, ArF)
- Thick-film photoresist strippers
- Organic Hard Masks
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
- 1s014001:2004 Certified
- OSHAS18001:2007 Certified
Puritan Products, Inc.
Puritan Products is an FDA registered and inspected company that is also ISO 9001 compliant. We have proven quality management systems that ensure quality from the start. From supplier approval and selection to robust operating procedures to extensive analytical capabilities, Puritan Products provides chemical raw materials that meet the regulatory needs of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. Get what you want, how you want it, when you want it. It’s just that simple. With Puritan, we make chemical sourcing easy.
- Acids, Bases, Salts, Biological Buffer Salts, pH Buffers, Conductivity Standards, Fuming Acids, Solvents, Mixed Acid Etchants and blended/diluted solutions of these products in standard and customized concentrations
- ISO Certified
- cGMP Compliant
- GHS Labeling and SDS
- Management of Change with notification
- FDA registered and inspected
- Traceable processes and supply chains
- Flexible risk mitigation planning”
Transene Company, Inc.
Transene remains at the forefront in developing and manufacturing materials for the electronics industry. The services offered complement the products by adding flexibility with packaging, labeling, and testing to specs. Fast quotations and product turnaround.
- Wet Etchants
- Photoresist Materials
- Plating Chemicals
- Conductive Adhesives
- Electronic Grade Solvents
- Custom/Toll Manufacturing
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 13485:2003
KMG Electronic Chemicals, Inc.
As the complexity of semiconductor silicon wafers continues to advance, so too must the purity of the process chemicals used in their manufacture. KMG Electronic Chemicals uses advanced chemical purification technologies — including distillation, ion exchange, gas adsorption and filtration – to provide consistently low contaminant levels in a variety of high-purity process chemicals.
- High purity process chemistries
- Semiconductor application etchants
- Remover chemistries
- ISO 9001:2008
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Air Products is busy advancing the future. We’re working with the world’s biggest technology companies to develop the next generation of semiconductors, tablets, screens, computers and smart devices. Our CMP slurries, cleaning products and deposition materials are helping to push the boundaries, expand the possibilities and change the game for our customers – all to create the technology that will revolutionize tomorrow. What can we help you advance.
- ACT photoresist removers, etch residue removers and post-ash residue removers
- CMP Slurries
- pCMP Cleans Chemistries
- Gases for dry etch applications for semicondutor manufacturing
- ISO 9001
- FSSC 22000